Vasotensin provides peptides from bonito fish to support health blood pressure levels already in the normal range.
- Bonito peptides have been shown to reduce the formation of angiotensin II—a potent vasoconstrictor—through their interaction of bonito peptides with angiotensin converting enzyme.♦
- Fast-acting formula designed to provide a clinically effective dose in just 2 tablets twice daily.
- Assayed to assure product viability and the presence of LKPNM—a peptide found to produce eight-fold higher activity when hydrolyzed by angiotensin converting enzyme as occurs in the body.
- Testing for LKPNM assures optimal efficacy to help maintain blood pressure already within the normal range.♦
- No rebound (reverse) effect observed in human clinical trials when supplementation is discontinued.
- Excellent safety profile—no serious adverse effects associated with bonito peptides have been reported.
- May be used as a complement to other heart support programs:♦
— Prescription drugs
— Medical foods
— Dietary supplements
Suggested Use: Two tablets twice daily with meals or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
TWO TABLETS SUPPLY:
Protein Less than 1 gram
Fish Protein Powder (Sarda orientalis†) 750 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, croscarmellose sodium, and magnesium stearate. Contains: fish (bonito).
CAUTION: If pregnant or nursing, or taking medication, please consult your healthcare practitioner before use. Keep out of the reach of children.