Cal Apatite with Magnesium is the same formula as original Cal Apatite®, but with the addition of 300 mg of magnesium per serving.
- In conjunction with regular exercise and a healthy diet, adequate calcium intake can play a significant role in reducing the rate of bone loss or bone thinning and in protecting bone strength.♦
- MCHC as a source of calcium helps maintain new bone formation to support bone mass and slow age-related bone loss.♦
- MCHC is an excellent source of bioavailable calcium, as well as a full spectrum of minerals and intact organic factors for comprehensive bone nourishment.♦
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is cold-processed to preserve the delicate protein matrix and organic factors.
- Its microcrystalline structure is verified by X-ray diffraction analysis.
- Cal Apatite is regularly assayed by a third-party laboratory for heavy metal contamination.
- The MCHC in Cal Apatite is imported from New Zealand and derived from free-range fed cattle raised on land where no pesticides are used.
- Cal Apatite has 20% collagen protein comprised almost exclusively of Type 1 collagen (96%), the predominant collagen in bone, providing further proof of the purity of our MCHC.
Suggested Use:Take three tablets daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
THREE TABLETS SUPPLY:
Vitamin D (as cholecalciferol) 600 IU
Calcium (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 600 mg
Phosphorus (as MCHC and dicalcium phosphate) 378 mg
Magnesium (as magnesium citrate, aspartate, and bis-glycinate††) 300 mg
Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC)† 1,500 mg
Other Ingredients: Microcrystalline cellulose, croscarmellose sodium, sodium starch glycolate, cellulose, stearic acid, silica, and coating (deionized water, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, and carrageenan).
†Our proprietary fully reacted magnesium amino acid chelate, U.S. Patent No. 5,516,925 Albion®.††Microcrystalline Hydroxyapatite Concentrate (MCHC) supplies calcium, phosphorus, trace quantities of other minerals, and naturally occuring growth factors.
CAUTION: Keep out of the reach of children.